If you want to restrict YouTube on mobile devices for your child, you can follow some of the steps we mention below.
First Step: Parental Control in Google Play Store
- Open Google Play Store application on your device and tap menu in the left corner.
- Select Settings from left panel
- Select Parental Controls then turn Parental Controls on
4. Create a 4 digit rememberable PIN that your child don’t know. 5. Choose filters and restrictions that is proper for age of your child.
Second Step: Enable Restricted Mode
- Open youtube application on your device
- After signing into your account tap your profile on the top right
- Tap Settings>General>Resticted Mode respectively and turn Restricted Mode on.
Last Updated: 16 August 2021